We absolutely love everything about McMinnville, including the great restaurants, shops, wineries, and more you’ll find right here in downtown McMinnville. But we also love how centrally located McMinnville is, which makes it easy to do things like getting out and enjoying the spectacular Newberg restaurants, too.
Newberg, Oregon, has one of the leading foodie reputations in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, thanks to the diverse range of Newberg Restaurants that call this charming wine country town home. Dining out at Newberg Restaurants is a great way to cap off a day of delicious wine tasting in the area, and it’s all just around 20 minutes from our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast.
Apart from being centrally located, our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast also offers you exceptional hospitality, gorgeous guest rooms, modern amenities, and unbeatable hospitality. There’s a reason we’ve been named one of the best places to stay in the Willamette Valley. It’s time to discover just how memorable a stay at our charming Bed and Breakfast is. Book a room at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast today!
8 of the Best Newberg Restaurants to Try in 2022
Great wine, of which the Willamette Valley is very well known, often goes hand in hand with great food. If you’re looking for some of the best food experiences in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, Newberg restaurants certainly won’t disappoint, especially if you like to slow down, taste, experience, and savor the experience from start to finish.
In fact, Newberg restaurants are so good that it was listed #6 on USA Today’s list of 10 best small town food scenes in the United States. That’s pretty impressive for this little town in Oregon’s Willamette Valley!
Newberg has increasingly become a great place for wine tasting in the Willamette Valley. It sits just north of the popular Dundee Hills area of Oregon and is considered the northern gateway to Oregon Wine Country. Like much of the rest of the agriculturally rich Willamette Valley, farm-to-table dining is commonplace here.
From James Beard nominated chefs and restaurants to an incredible selection of 4+ star restaurants and eateries, your palette certainly won’t be disappointed in this charming small town. Below, we have a roundup of eight of the best Newberg restaurants worth putting on your list:
- Rosmarino Osteria Italiana is one of the best Newberg restaurants. This place has a solid reputation for great food, and it’s well earned.
- Another one of the best Newberg restaurants to try this year is The Newbergundian Bistro.
- The Painted Lady is an experience to remember and a great place for special celebrations. It’s situated in a charming historic Victorian building and beautifully showcases the agricultural bounty of Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
- Jory, located in The Allison Inn and Spa focuses on cuisine that showcases Oregon wines and the bounty of the Willamette Valley.
- Recipe Neighborhood Kitchen serves thoughtfully prepared wine country cuisine in accordance with the seasons. Casual fine dining in a setting reminiscent of the home dining room with a great outdoor patio.
- Who doesn’t love tacos on a warm, summer afternoon? You’ll find some of the best tacos around at Dos Mundos. It won’t take long to see why this is one of the most popular Newberg restaurants.
- Though it’s not technically one of the Newberg Restaurants, you shouldn’t miss the chance to experience the Bite of Newberg. It’s a collection of food carts in downtown Newberg and a great way to sample more than one of the delicious Newberg restaurants. Popular vendors include Marisco’s Maggie, Bangkok Noi Thai, and Lemon & Olive.
- If you’re passing through the area and looking for something simple to nibble on, don’t miss the cheese boards at the Good Company Cheese Bar & Bistro.
The Best Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast
No matter how many of these Newberg restaurants you try, we know you will have a fantastic time sipping and swirling your way through Oregon wine country. That is especially true when you stay at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast. The lodging experience here is incomparable in Wine Country.
Our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast, likened to the charming Inn from Gilmore Girls, is simply unmatched. It goes far beyond comfortable accommodations, modern amenities, and a centralized location. Truly, what brings guests back time and time again is the exceptional hospitality and warm welcome you’ll encounter here.
It doesn’t hurt that our breakfasts are legendary, either – earning us a reputation amongst foodies. If you’re ready for an unforgettable stay – not to mention some really fantastic food at the best Newberg restaurants – then it’s time to book your room at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast.