The charm of downtown McMinnville will surely please all who come to explore this historical and inviting town. Of course, McMinnville, OR is known for hosting guests seeking delicious wine tasting. However, one of the best ways to spend your vacation is by poking around in quaint and unique stores and shops. You can find delightful specialty shops that highlight locally made products, ladies fineries, mind-body-spiritual stores, toy stores, and more. After a long day of shopping in downtown McMinnville, you can be assured to find some lovely dining and wine-tasting as well.
Our lovely Bed and Breakfast is perfectly situated within blocks of downtown McMinnville. We are just a short walk away from all of the charming shopping, restaurants, art galleries, tasting rooms and tap houses. We offer the most comfortable living quarters for you and your guest to rest, rejuvenate, and recharge. We will prepare you a glorious breakfast to start your day off right. Book your stay with us today!
The Best Shopping in Downtown McMinnville
For those who enjoy a little window shopping and appreciate the local flavor, you will be sure to enjoy exploring the charming shops in downtown McMinnville. Think of you and your loved one walking hand-in-hand down the streets of the town and popping into a variety of shops. These tokens are a piece of the memories you will be able to share for days long after your trip has come to an end.
- Inner Oasis Mind Body and Spirit is a lovely store filled with beautiful crystals and gemstones, handblown glass from Germany, singing bowls, and salt lamps and candles designed to help mind, body, and spirit. Inner Oasis Mind Body and Spirit also collect a line of kitchen tools and gadgets called Dreamfarm. Dreamfarm is a company that has reinvented common household products. A fun gift to take home with you!
- Mes Amies is a high-end ladies’ apparel store. Mes Amies carries gorgeous clothing, shoes, and accessories like jewelry, elegant scarves, and designer bags, and wallets. Not only do they offer apparel and accessories, but they also carry home goods as well. You may want to take home a lovely blanket or candle to reminisce about your trip to downtown McMinnville.
- Northwest Food and Gifts is a charming gourmet food and artisan boutique in downtown McMinnville with a variety of offerings. You are sure to find a special treat in the store. Delicious homemade candies, jams, mustards and sauces, and other delights sure to please any palate. As well, over 185 artisans sell their handmade goods. The wine section honors small producing regional wineries for tasting or retail sales. The perfect place to sip and shop!
- Hopscotch Toys, Candy, & Games is a truly unique toy store and more located in downtown McMinnville. This store is packed full of wonderful toys and educational gifts available to choose from. They also offer free gift wrapping services to make gift-giving as easy as possible.
- Third Street Oil and Vinegar Looking to add some flavor to your life? This local favorite is sure to add delicious flavor to any meal you prepare. Filled with a variety of infused olive oils and specialty bottles of vinegar, there are so many options to choose from.
- The Gallery at Ten Oaks is a lovely art gallery just a few steps away from downtown McMinnville. You and your guest can enjoy any of the upcoming special events the gallery is planning. On the 2nd Saturday of each month, they host two guest artists and a winery at the gallery from 1-4 PM.
Best Bed & Breakfast Near Downtown McMinnville
With so many fun and unique shops to explore in downtown McMinnville, we could not possibly list them all. After all the window browsing and shopping, you will need a comfortable place to rest those tired feet. Our charming Bed and Breakfast is the perfect home away from home to provide you with next-level comfort.
We will care for you with a delicious three-course gourmet breakfast every morning and luxurious bedding to slip into every night. You will have a choice of staying either in our charming main house guest rooms or one of the larger units in our our lovely vacation cottage. Whichever room you choose, you will be able to decompress and enjoy the beautiful atmosphere.
We are here to make your trip as stress-free as possible. Any recommendations you may need, we are more than happy to accommodate. Take the time to gift yourself (or a loved one) a relaxing stay and book your stay with us today! Gift certificates available through the website or via phone at 503-434-9016.