The food scene in Oregon’s Wine Country is nothing short of spectacular, especially here in the town of McMinnville. McMinnville has actually been named as one of the best towns for food lovers, a fact that is evident the second you lay eyes on the incredible menus at the top McMinnville Restaurants. They’re all within a short walk of our sensational McMinnville Bed and Breakfast, too!
A’ Tuscan Estate is located just 5 blocks from the heart of downtown McMinnville – a charming world filled with unique shops, art galleries, beautiful architecture, wine tasting, authentic Oregon breweries, and, of course, a delectable range of McMinnville restaurants serving up the freshest farm to table cuisine imaginable. As great as our location is, our comfortable accommodations and exceptional hospitality are even better.
Try These 6 Delicious McMinnville Restaurants
One of the best parts about McMinnville restaurants is their variety and exquisite attention to detail. Whether you’re looking for a taste of comfort on a chilly fall or winter’s day, creative fine dining menus from award-winning chefs, or the freshest farm-to-table cuisine featuring locally-grown products, you won’t leave disappointed.
McMinnville’s food scene is as bustling as ever this summer, too, with many precautions being taken. Most McMinnville restaurants offer outdoor seating and/or takeout, which can always be brought back to the Inn and enjoyed in our beautiful spaces. While you’re in the valley enjoying wine tastings and other adventures, here are 10 of the best restaurants currently thrilling diners in McMinnville.
- One of the most popular McMinnville restaurants in recent years has been Pura Vida Cocina. This downtown mainstay features a delicious fusion of Central American, Peruvian, and Mexican cuisine. They are currently open for outdoor dining and takeout.
- A meal at Thistle is nothing short of exquisite. It’s one of the most popular McMinnville restaurants, for good reason. The food is sourced locally and prepared with classic French techniques, producing one of the most coveted dining experiences in Willamette Valley. Their dinner service will be back with outdoor seating as of August 11th, 2021.
- It’s hard to go wrong with pizza, especially when it comes from somewhere as amazing as Pizza Capo. These delicious pies were once limited to a pop-up restaurant, but they’ve since launched a full-service restaurant on McMinnville’s Third Street. They are offering limited indoor dining throughout the summer and fall, or you can order in advance for take-out.
- Red Hills Kitchen, the sister restaurant to Dundee’s Red Hills Market, is located in the Atticus Hotel in downtown McMinnville. Here, you can expect to find dishes that celebrate the bounty of the Willamette Valley. They offer both indoor and outdoor dining, along with takeout.
- If communal dining sounds fun to you (and why wouldn’t it be?) – then head to Community Plate. Inside, you’ll find friendly communal tables and a wonderful variety of locally sourced ingredients.
- The Mac Market is a must-see foodie destination in McMinnville, filled with a variety of delicious eats. One of our favorites inside the market is the Collab Kitchen, which features a variety of deliciously creative small plates, always featuring whatever is in season.
As exquisite as these McMinnville restaurants are, there are other great places to dine in the surrounding Willamette Valley, including the following 5 restaurants in Newberg.
Embrace Wine Country at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast
Oregon’s Willamette Valley is an incredible place to explore, especially in these warm months of summer and well into fall. With hundreds of delicious wineries to visit (and plenty of great breweries, too!), lots of great hikes to take, bike routes aplenty, and charming towns like McMinnville to explore, you’ll never be bored. And after these full days of adventure and exploration, where better to relax and unwind than our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast?
Our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast is housed in a beautiful Colonial Style building that was built in 1928. Inside, there are 4 luxurious guest rooms, each outfitted with a wonderful variety of high-end amenities. We also offer 2 vacation cottage suites in our separate cottage, perfect for a more private and intimate getaway. Both units come with fully stocked kitchen utensils, and they share a shared laundry room, front porch, and back patio.
Each morning of your stay, you’ll be treated to one of the best parts of your stay – a sensational breakfast made right here in our kitchen each day. We serve a pre-set, three-course gourmet breakfast with a rotating menu. Whatever is on the menu, you can expect it to feature seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, setting the perfect tone for your day ahead.
Apart from the exceptional accommodations and welcoming hospitality, our location is perfect. Once you’ve returned for the evening, you won’t have to hop back in your car to go to dinner. Downtown, and all of the top McMinnville restaurants, are just a short walk from our Inn! We offer you the perfect opportunity to enjoy the best of Oregon’s wine country. All you have to do is get here. Book your room at our Willamette Valley Bed and Breakfast today!