Nestled in the foothills of the Oregon coast range, McMinnville is a charming location for any couple’s retreat. Fall is the perfect time of year to escape and plan a romantic getaway at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast. Consider fall as the time of year to take your well-deserved oasis. During this time of year, the cool, crisp air is a pleasure to find activities to share with that special someone. With fewer crowds, you are sure to enjoy wine country more than ever.
Wine tasting is not, however, the only romantic activity to be planned on your adventure this fall. McMinnville offers so many opportunities for you and your special someone. Spend your romantic getaway with us. Book your room at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast!
Relax at our Romantic McMinnville Bed and Breakfast
A’ Tuscan Estate offers four romantic guest rooms and two charming apartments located in our remodeled 1913 craftsman-style cottage. Some of the luxurious amenities you can expect from our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast are luxury linens and bathrobes, a gas fireplace in one of the guest rooms, and of course, our well-known, gourmet three-course breakfast.
Enjoy your breakfast at your individual table in our appropriately distanced charming dining room. We offer an assortment of our lovely house-baked breads and muffins, or pastries, seasonal fruits, yogurts, parfaits or cheeses, and a savory hot entrée. A fabulous meal to start the day for your romantic adventure. You will be well taken care of in our lovely Bed and Breakfast.
Our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast is ideally situated close to downtown McMinnville. Our location allows for you and your loved one to have access to fine dining and delicious tasting rooms. Walk hand in hand while strolling through downtown and pop into the charming shops and galleries together. As you can see, our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast really does offer it all – isn’t it time you started to plan your romantic getaway to Oregon’s wine country?
Five romantic things to do in McMinnville
- Wine tasting-Sip featured wines located in downtown McMinnville. There are over 20 walkable tasting rooms for you and your loved one to discover. A few featured tasting rooms are R. Stuart & Co., Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, and Pinot Vista Tasting Lounge.
- Beer-If wine is not your preference, then explore some of the local breweries and tap houses: Bierly Brewing, The Bitter Monk, and Two Dogs Taphouse. One truly unique restaurant and brewery is Golden Valley Brewery. This is an authentic farm-to-table restaurant and brewery. Their fresh, handcrafted, locally produced foods and beverages are primarily sourced from the Willamette Valley. Golden Valley Brewery owns and operates its farm, Angus Springs Ranch.
- Romantic dinners-If a delicious French cuisine is on your list, try Bistro Maison. Bistro Maison has a variety of wines to choose from and a menu that is sure to please. Another restaurant great for sharing small plates that is sure to please your taste buds is La Rambla Restaurant and Bar. La Rambla Restaurant and Bar serves exciting Spanish cuisine.
- Shopping-Stroll down the sidewalks of downtown McMinnville and browse through some distinctive shops like NW Food & Gifts where you can sip and stroll through over 145 locally made gifts, gourmet foods, and fine wines. McMinnville Antiques Mall houses a large antique, vintage, collectible and re-purposed, and hand-crafted inventory or enter a fine specialty shop like Third Street Oil and Vinegar and for a taste of their goods.
- Art Galleries-There are numerous art galleries to explore in downtown McMinnville. One exclusive art gallery is The Gallery at Ten Oaks. The Gallery at Ten Oaks is approximately 0.5 miles from McMinnville’s historic downtown, but worth the walk to admire art from local Oregon artists.
However you decide to spend your fall retreat in wine country is up to you. Whether it is spending the day shopping at the unique local stores, eating fine cuisine at a local restaurant, or sharing in that special bottle of wine. There is no better time to book an unforgettable experience at our McMinnville Bed and Breakfast.