As is often the case in top-rated wine destinations, there are plenty of great places to eat, drink, and enjoy the finer pursuits of life. Oregon’s Willamette Valley is no exception to that. From the fantastic restaurants in McMinnville to the delicious Newberg Restaurants and plenty more in between, your tastebuds are in for a treat throughout your time in Willamette Valley wine country.
Our friends to the North in Portland have a well-earned reputation for producing great food, but it’s McMinnville that is often rated one of the best food towns in Oregon. From incredible farm-to-table-focused menus to highly seasonal tasting menus, your tastebuds will dance as you eat your way from one McMinnville restaurant to the next.
Aside from the explosion of flavors you’ll encounter at the top restaurants in McMinnville, one of the best parts about visiting them is that they’re just a short walk away from our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon. That means when your wine tasting and other adventures are done for the day, you can come back and relax before venturing out for a delicious meal.
Our location near downtown McMinnville is just one of the many things that set us apart as the best Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon, however. We also offer luxe accommodations, unbeatable hospitality, and so much more. Book a room at our top-rated Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon, today!
The 8 Best Restaurants in McMinnville for 2023
It’s hard to find a bad meal here in wine country – and that stems from the fact that so many of the restaurants in McMinnville focus their menus around fresh, local products. Add to this hard-to-beat seasonal freshness plenty of variety and exquisite attention to detail, and it’s easy to see how these top-rated restaurants in McMinnville continue to earn industry-leading awards and accolades.
Whether you’re looking for a casual bite to eat while exploring downtown McMinnville or you’re looking for fine-dining menus from industry-leading chefs, these restaurants in McMinnville won’t disappoint. We’ve listed 8 of our favorite restaurants in McMinnville below, where you should consider getting reservations ahead of your trip to our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon.
- One of the most exciting newer restaurants in McMinnville is Okta, which we recently learned was a semifinalist for this year’s James Beard Awards. Like many of the best restaurants in McMinnville, head Chef Matthew Lightner takes inspiration from the Willamette Valley’s seasonal bounty, including from their farm, to craft his tasting menu.
- La Rambla Restaurant is a mainstay among top restaurants in McMinnville, which features a fantastic wine menu and delicious Spanish Tapas.
- For an authentic French dining experience – something that pairs exceedingly well with Willamette Valley wines, head to the popular Bistro Maison.
- For another delicious farm-to-table focused restaurant in McMinnville, don’t miss your chance to dine at Thistle, where the food is sourced locally and prepared with classic French techniques. It’s one of the most coveted dining experiences in Willamette Valley.
- For an eclectic menu of Latin-inspired flavors, head to Pura Vida Cocina, where the flavors hail from all over Central and South America.
- For something casual yet delicious, the wood-fired pizzas at Pizza Capo never disappoint.
- If you’re looking for some fantastic cocktails to share over simple yet delicious small plates, don’t miss the Conservatory Bar.
- The Mac Market is a must-see food destination in McMinnville, filled with various delicious eats. One of our favorites inside the market is the Collab Kitchen, which features a variety of deliciously creative small plates, always featuring whatever is in season.
Unwind at our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon
Wherever you choose to dine while here, we know these restaurants in McMinnville won’t disappoint. If you’re looking for more great opportunities to dine out in the Willamette Valley, consider these top-rated Newberg Restaurants. With hundreds of delicious wineries to visit, lots of great hikes to take, bike routes aplenty, and charming towns like McMinnville to explore, there’s a lot to love about getaways to the Willamette Valley.
Add to all of these things a stay at our top-rated Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon, and you truly have a series of unforgettable getaways to enjoy in 2023. Get a jump on the busy summer and fall season, and enjoy some of these top-rated restaurants in McMinnville this spring. You won’t regret it!
Our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon, is housed in a beautiful Colonial Style building built in 1928. We offer guests four luxurious guest rooms in the main house and two private suites in our adjacent vacation cottage. Each guest room is outfitted with a wonderful variety of high-end amenities.
Though restaurants in McMinnville certainly won’t disappoint, it’s hard to beat the breakfast at our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon. We have a well-earned reputation for our day-starting meal, with features a rotating menu selection of fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients. It’s the perfect fuel for whatever your day has in store.
As if all of that isn’t enough to entice you to book a room at our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon, we’re also well-located to enjoy the best of downtown McMinnville. We offer you the perfect opportunity to enjoy the best of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in McMinnville, Oregon, today!